[Chameleon] No Attributes with OGR Layer Query

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Apr 4 10:55:08 EDT 2005

Tim,

this is known to work, but there have been a number of emails on this
subject recently so perhaps there really is something broken.

At least one person had problems related to a bug in map_query.php that
prevented layers from being queried if there was a WMS layer in the map
file that was marked as queriable.  Is that a problem for you?

Paul