[Chameleon] epsg code

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Apr 4 15:47:08 EDT 2005

Kevin,

you should be able to create proj4 projections in the quickzoom widget
tags by putting the entire proj definition on one line with each element
starting with a +, for instance a standard lat/lon projection would be

+proj=longlat +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +no_defs

(this just happens to be the same proj string used by EPSG:4326 ...)

Cheers

Paul