[Chameleon] SLD Trouble

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Wed Apr 6 14:23:00 EDT 2005

	I'm using an SLD, generated on the fly, to provide custom filtering for an OGR layer coming from SQL-Server. I also have the OGR layer set up as a WMS/WFS, and have a Symbol defined in the mapfile using an ESRI TT font (esri_1.ttf).
	The problem is, if I access the WMS directly (non-chameleon app), I get the proper symbol to draw. However, if I access the layer through my Chameleon app, using the complete map file, the color and size are correct, but the locations are drawn using the default square, not the ESRI font.
	Has anyone run into problems with SDL and Chameleon like this? I tried adding the ESRI font to the fonts.txt list in the Chameleon /etc directory, as well as to the symbols.sym file, but still no luck.

	Any suggestions are appreciated. This Mapserver 4.4, Chameleon 2.0, PHP 4.3.8, and Mapscript 4.2.

Timothy Pascoe

Environment Canada / Environnement Canada
Canada Centre for Inland Waters / Centre Canadien des Eaux Intérieures
867 Lakeshore Road / 867, chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, Ontario / Burlington (Ontario)
L7R 4A6

Tel/Tél: (905) 336-6025
Fax/Téléc: (905) 336-4699
E-mail/C. élec: tim.pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
This e-mail represents the opinions and views solely held by its author and in no manner may be considered as representing those of his/her employer.