[Chameleon] SLD Trouble

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Apr 7 21:31:12 EDT 2005

Tim,

is the SLD generated from class/style definitions on the wms layer or
from some other service that generates SLDs?

AFAIK, if you reference a named symbol in the SLD that refers to a
symbol that the WMS/WFS server knows about, it should use that symbol.

The fact that you are getting the default square seems to indicate that
it is not so much a problem with the font as it is with selecting the
right character out of the font, since the default square is used when a
font doesn't define a particular character.

Not sure if this helps ...

Paul