[Chameleon] Problems with local settings and sample applications

Jussi Rasinmäki jussi.rasinmaki at helsinki.fi
Thu Apr 7 05:59:37 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I've got problems with Chameleon's local settings on Linux. The
InstallationGuide lists in Table 3 the local settings most likely to need
changing. These are claimed to be in cwc2.xml. However, most of those can be
found in chameleon.xml except for the app_path setting which I added.
default_template and default_context settings are also missing from
chameleon.xml. As I couldn't figure out what they mean, I've not added
those.

This gets me as far as getting the following output from
sample_basic_plainbuttons.phtml:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in
/opt/app/chameleon/htdocs/common/appcontext/appcontext.php on line 208

Notice: Undefined index: param-name in
/opt/app/chameleon/htdocs/common/appcontext/appcontext.php on line 211

Any pointers as to what's wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jussi