[Chameleon] Understanding queryresults.phtml

Tyler Mitchell tjm at timberline.ca
Thu Apr 7 14:00:44 EDT 2005

I'm working through customising queryresults.phtml in a custom widget.
I'm having troubling understanding which parts of this are for WMS only
versus local layers.  I'm only dealing with local mapserver layers.

I thought I could ignore out some layers by tweaking the logic around
$bQueryable, but it doesn't seem to help me.  I want to do something like:

                     if ($olayer->getMetadata( "query_ignore" ) != "")
                     {
                         $bQueryable = false;
                      }

But I'm not getting the results I expected :( So I'm wondering if this
code relates mainly to the WMS querying logic, is that right?

Can anyone give me a quick pointer on what section I should be focusing
on in this file?

Tyler