[Chameleon] Understanding queryresults.phtml

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Apr 7 14:39:26 EDT 2005

Tyler,

With Respect to the CustomizedQueryResults - the executeQuery() function
will perform a query on all layers in the mapfile which are marked as
queryable (ie, TEMPLATE "<value>").  If you remove the TEMPLATE
directive I believe Chameleon will not query that layer.

If you wanted to ignore the results AFTER a query has been performed
then the metadata approach should work ... at what point are you doing
the -- if ($olayer->getMetadata( "query_ignore" ) != "") -- ?

Jason