[Chameleon] authentication/authorization module

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 15 15:40:43 EDT 2005

Paul,

thanks I will have a look soon.

Does this give the opportunity to define a template and MAP file per
group? Or would this require further development (in the Chameleon core)?

I am surprised you find AdoDb heavy-weight. I have been using it quite a
lot lately. Performance is cool and it only required a few lines of code.
Would it be a lot of work to plug in AdoDb if it would be required?