[Chameleon] RE: Chameleon Digest, Vol 13, Issue 20

John Bennett john.bennett at noetix.on.ca
Fri Apr 22 13:13:43 EDT 2005

Hi List
If a javascript calls a Chameleon *phtml with a geotiff image name attached,
how do you feed the mapserver the geotif image. Would this been done by
dynamically making a MAPFILE or by renaming the desired image to one stated
in the MAPFILE.

Basically if I have a list of image products in a HTML page, I want to be
able to click on an image product and then a MapServer pops up with the
image displayed.

myRef = window.open('http://localhost:8080/john/johntest.phtml','mywin',
'left=20,top=20,width=500,height=500,toolbar=1,resizable=0');

Cheers,
John