[Chameleon] Fwd: Chameleon on IIS4 Server

Edith TAKI edithaki at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 26 06:05:17 EDT 2005

Hi list,

I have a pist but since I don't know php can someone help me please ??

The error is due to the fact of using FORM METHOD POST without  any action ; this doesn't work in IIS4 and IIS5 as Microsoft says
 . This problem occurs if you send a POST request to a server that is running IIS 4.0 or IIS 5.0, and the POST request contains a URL that ends in a slash mark (/). IIS returns the 405 error message instead of the default document. However, if the method value of the Verb property is GET or HEAD, IIS returns the default document. ------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to modify the method putting GET ; this time i have no error but peraphs the argument is truncated (since GET is limited) and it returns nothing ;

http://localhost:90/sig/?NAV_INPUT_TYPE=RECTANGLE&NAV_INPUT_COORDINATES .............

The solution could be to keep POST method but supress the "/" at the end of file name before the arguments ...(?). Where shall I do this ??
I read chameleon.php but i don't know where ;

Thank you for your help