[Chameleon] Fwd: Chameleon on IIS4 Server

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Apr 26 06:19:32 EDT 2005

Edith,

you are correct, IIS suffers from this problem.  And IE suffers from the
problem of truncating the GET requests somewhere around 2000 characters.
  POST is the only way I know to get this to work with IE.

Chameleon doesn't actually do anything to the <form> so you have
complete control over this in your templates.

Try using:

<form name="myForm" method="POST" action="index.phtml">
</form>

substituting index.phtml with whatever your application file is.

Paul