[Chameleon] Session Time Out Problem

matt.palavido at cleargis.com matt.palavido at cleargis.com
Wed Aug 3 09:33:47 EDT 2005

Bart,

Thanks for the info. I made that change in my app but was still having the
problem. I ended up tracking the issue down and it turns out that from
where I am accessing the app there is a proxy/firewall that uses a web
cache. I fixed the problem by adding the meta tags to my app to disallow
caching...seems like it fixed the problem. A side effect thought is a bit
of a slower response time since everything must reload fresh each time.
Thanks again!

Matt