[Chameleon] MapNotes Map Update Problem

matt.palavido at cleargis.com matt.palavido at cleargis.com
Fri Aug 5 10:48:50 EDT 2005

Hi listers,

I'm sure I've got something miscoded or misconfigured (I'm pretty good at
that!), but I can't for the life of me get the MapNotes widget working for
me on my chameleon app. I have added it with the following parameters
(taken from "sample_enhanced.html"):

<!-- MAP NOTES -->
	       visible="true"
               imagetip="MapNotes"
               image="icons/icon_add_mapnote.png"
               toolset="Navigation"
               styleresource="NavButtons">
    	      <image state="normal"/>
              <image state="hover"/>
              <image state="selected"/>
         </cwc2></td>

The tool shows up in my app, you can click it and the MapNotes dialogue
come sup just fine. Once you type in your note and click "Add", it indeed
adds the new "MapNotesAnnotation" layer to the legend, but then a small
red X (missing image indicator) shows up where the map should be and the
spins.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help and thanks for your patience
with us Rookies!

Matt