[Chameleon] Pan Widget Update Request

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Aug 9 08:10:47 EDT 2005

Abe,

I think this is reasonable.  Now that I have written ka-Map, there are
way better ways to do this kind of thing but it would take a major
effort to work them into Chameleon and it seems unlikely that I will
have the time to make it happen.  This is a good solution within the
existing framework.

I will have Bill Bronsema contact you directly about this and he can get
you started and commit your code when it is working.

Cheers

Paul