[Chameleon] Error Rendering Map Image

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:48:19 EDT 2005

Greetings All-

We recently upgraded our Chameleon and ms4w installations to the most
current versions. This is usually no trouble, but not this time. All but two
of the mapping applications (and I can't really say what is different about
those two applications) give the following error in the map window (and no
pop-up error):

Error rendering map image:
A fatal error has occurred restoring your session.
Please restart the application.

If you click the "update map" button, the entire interface disappears and
the following errors appear:

*Warning*: [MapServer Error]: loadOutputFormat(): Parsing error near
(;):(line 15) in *
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php* on line *215*

*Warning*: Failed to open map file /ms4w/tmp/sess_43052b1d38e51/1124412195-
2907.map in *C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php*on
line
*215*

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in *
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\KeyMapDHTML\KeyMapDHTML.widget.php* on
line *150*

Any ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for
your help!

Jennifer Zeisloft
UW-Sea Grant