[Chameleon] Error Rendering Map Image

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Aug 18 21:19:33 EDT 2005

Jennifer,

While I'm not a MapServer guy by any stretch I can at least get the ball
rolling ...

- What version of MapServer and Chameleon did you upgrade from?
- Can you post the first 20-25 lines of your MapFile?
- Do your two working applications use a different output format from
those that have stopped working?

Jay