[Chameleon] RE: Chameleon Digest, Vol 17, Issue 26

He, Matt Yubin mhe at itsc.uah.edu
Fri Aug 19 12:56:53 EDT 2005

I have two questions about XMLThemeLegend. I am not sure who is actively
working on this one, so I think I just post them here.

1. I really like to add a function to make the Theme groups
collapse/expand when user clicks on theme title. In my case, I have
about 15 themes and each them has 5 to 20 layers. The XMLThemeLegend
Layer is quite long.

2. Does anyone work on making WMSBrowse and XMLThemeLegend work
together? When user wants to add a layer into Legend group, if he can
choose which Theme group to add to, that would be great.

Thanks.

Matt

Message: 1