[Chameleon] Certain tools not functioning in IE (6.0)

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Aug 23 01:23:51 EDT 2005

Hi Jennifer,

If you're using ms4w, your image paths should be correct as is, but you may want to check your tmp_web_path values, etc., in your chameleon.xml file, just in case.

Regarding the popups: make sure your browser isn't blocking them. Firefox blocks popups by default.

I vaguely remember having run into similar problems when a javascript file (sample.js?) wasn't where the application expected it. Maybe you could check to make sure that is correct. Also, it would help if you could report any javascript errors from the javascript debug console in Firefox, and maybe php errors from the log.

regards,

Jacob