[Chameleon] Certain tools not functioning in IE (6.0)

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:37:48 EDT 2005

Jay,

Removing the MapTipsLayer div both made the key map appear in IE and fixed
the non-popup type buttons. A step in the right direction - thanks! However,
still none of the buttons that cause pop-up windows to appear are doing so
(in firefox or IE). I've checked to make sure the pop-up blockers weren't
the issue (they aren't).

Jacob Delfos mentioned that I should report errors from the java console in
firefox and from the php log. Unfortunately, I'm not a whiz at this kind of
thing and can't get the java console to do anything (does it generate errors
automatically without any action from me? If so, there are none.) and I
spent a long while trying, first, to find a php log and, second, to create a
script that would generate one (which I found in a post to the list). I
never got this to work. I have checked the server logs, but don't see
anything helpful there.

Thanks again for your help - it is really appreciated!

Jennifer