[Chameleon] Can LegendTemplate keep legend-unvisible layers map-visible after update?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Aug 30 09:18:02 EDT 2005

yes it is possible, but you have to trick the widget a bit to make it
work.  Try adding the following:

[if name=layer_group oper=neq value="Bestemmingen"]
[if name=layer_status oper=eq value=1]
<input type="hidden" name="legendlayername[]" value="[leg_layer_name]"]
[/if]
[if name=layer_status oper=eq value=2]
<input type="hidden" name="legendlayername[]" value="[leg_layer_name]"]
[/if]
[/if]

The way php processes GET/POST will ensure that the layer names for
other layers that are "ON" will be included in the array legendlayernames.

Cheers

Paul