[Chameleon] App works fine in firefox, will not open in IE

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Dec 14 17:22:59 EST 2005

Jennifer,

I have had this error on some occasions, and it usually has something to
do with an object not having loaded properly because of the path. For
example, I believe in Chameleon sometimes the temporary path gets a '/'
added to it, causing the key-map image to have a URL which IE doesn't
like, but which firefox can deal with.
Have a look at your paths to check.

Regards,

Jacob