[Chameleon] App works fine in firefox, will not open in IE

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Dec 14 17:20:10 EST 2005

Jennifer,

Would it be possible to see a snippet of the rendered source in
question?  It's difficult to determine the cause of this error given
that it's pretty generic and it's a modified sample application.  A URL
to the application would be even better - I could assist with debugging
from here.

I would also suggest grabbing the Microsoft Script Debugger from
microsoft.com ... an invaluable tool during the development process with IE.

Best Regards,
Jason