[Chameleon] Installing Chameleon on FC4

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Dec 15 18:46:04 EST 2005

Hello again,

I'm not sure whether this adds any insight into this problem, but if I
try to load the Chameleon admin page, I get yet another blank page, and
the following error logged in the httpd error_log file:

[23389] MMCACHE can't restore parent class "logger" of class "AppContext"
[Thu Dec 15 18:43:36 2005] [notice] child pid 23389 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

Anyone have some ideas?

Mike