[Chameleon] Points of Interest and an error

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Dec 16 08:41:34 EST 2005

Mariette,

You can customize the query results to suit your needs by following the instructions at:

http://chameleon-tiki.maptools.org/tiki-index.php?page=QueryWidgetCustomizingResults

If you have questions along the way I'd be happy to assist via the list.

Regarding the javascript error - it's tough to tell exactly what's going on.  If your application is visible on the net I can take a look but other than that I think you may have to dig into the application using a debugger to get to the bottom of it.

Best Regards,
Jason