[Chameleon] session cache limiter

Wheaton, William D. wdw at rti.org
Tue Feb 1 15:01:51 EST 2005

Hello--

I'm a newbie to chameleon and am just starting to use it...So far I have
used the widget tutorials to start developing a template file having the
standard stuff in it (zoom/pan, scalebar, reference, etc.).  I have a
problem that I haven't been able to solve and any guidance/help is
appreciated.

I get a warning about the headers already being sent every time a page
is refereshed.  Here's the message:
 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers
already sent (output started at
/var/www/htdocs/midas/htdocs/index.phtml:1) in
/var/www/htdocs/chameleon/htdocs/common/session/session.php on line 504

I'm using the sample (sample_basic.html) index.phtml file that comes
with chameleon.  The template file is based directly on the tutorial--
no funny stuff in there.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Wheaton
RTI International