[Chameleon] Chameleon Page loading Error on FreeBSD

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Feb 1 20:59:40 EST 2005

Tomas,

I don't have an answer for your IE problem just now.

In FireFox (and all other mozilla-based browsers), there is a known
issue with the status bar that occurs when you change an image
element's source after the page has loaded, it will always say
"Transferring data from".  I cannot find the reference that described
the problem right now, but there is really nothing that can be done
about this except wait for a newer version of Mozilla that fixes this.
It definitely isn't still transferring, however :)