[Chameleon] Re:Installing Chameleon on Linux

Robin Brown rbrown at unb.ca
Thu Feb 10 12:56:51 EST 2005

The install is now partially working but I get an error when trying to run the samples.

http://linux.unb.ca/Chameleon/samples/htdocs/

Error message:
FATAL ERROR: Session save path () doesn't exist or is not writable

Do I need to give write access somewhere?  If so where?  If not, does anyone know how to
fix this?

Thanks

Robin