[Chameleon] shape file error

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Feb 10 17:51:13 EST 2005

Mickel,

I'm not sure that this is a Chameleon error.  I've never worked with
anything other than english characters ... I do know that mapserver will
display multibyte character sets but your mapserver needs to be built
against certain libraries to accomplish this.  Please try the
mapserver-users mailing list for this.

Paul