[Chameleon] 2 Questions: Mapnotes; HitCounter

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 14 12:01:22 EST 2005

Hi Joan,

I can only answer your first question. Hopefully somebody else knows about
the HitCounter ....

This is my definition of MapNotes:

<cwc2 type="MapNotes" visible="true" imagetip="Map Notes"
image="skins/flat_grey/icon_add_mapnote.png" toolset="Navigation"
styleresource="NavButton">
    <image state="normal"/>
    <image state="selected"/>
    <image state="hover"/>
</cwc2>

You also have to know how it works though, click on the map notes button,
and after that click in the map where you want to add a point with its
annotation. You will get a pop-in dialog in which you can define a few
things about the point you want to add to the map. One of the requirements
for the symbol dialog is that you have a SYMBOLSET defined in your
application MAP file.