[Chameleon] 2 Questions: Mapnotes; HitCounter

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Feb 14 12:32:16 EST 2005

Note the difference in CaSe between Bart's tag and yours.

Re the hitcounter, Jacob contributed that ... hopefully he'll say
something about it. My understanding is that for every new session, it
writes a record into a dbf file.  You would have to modify it (the code
is pretty simple) to write into a mysql table.