[Chameleon] 2 Questions: Mapnotes; HitCounter

joanvp joanvp at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 13:54:33 EST 2005

Hi,

Paul and Bart, thanks for tha advices, but MapNotes are against me.

I had tried case sensitive option. So if tried Bart's code. I've just changed icon and I've added an "s" to styleresource="NavButton">. And nothing appears on screen.

My code now (after Bart's code):

<cwc2 type="MapNotes" visible="true" imagetip="Map Notes" image="icons/icon_add_mapnote.png" toolset="Navigation" styleresource="NavButtons">
                <image state="normal"/>
                <image state="selected"/>
                <image state="hover"/>
            </cwc2>

If I change MapNotes with PanMap, for example, pan works fine.