[Chameleon] FW: maptips problem

andy aborruso at tin.it
Wed Feb 16 03:39:29 EST 2005

Hi Hiten,
I have solved my maptips problem looking at javascript code. If you look
at the code of output html of a maptips sample page you find something
like "onmouseover="MapTipsContent", but if you open "maptips.js" you
find "MapTipContent" function. Try to open "maptips.js" file and change
"MapTipContent" with "MapTipsContent".

Good luck,
andrea