[Chameleon] Getting the samples working

c p cplists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:06:33 EST 2005

Thanks for your help... It was indeed, the missing epsg definitions
that was the problem.  Sadly, I'm now running into yet another
problem...this is how things have gone all day :(

[error] File does not exist: /var/www/html/tmp/110868392584411.png,
referer: http://sparrow/chameleon-2.0/samples/htdocs/sample_basic_plainbuttons.phtml
[notice] child pid 8442 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

This doesn't tell me much other than I've got a crash on my hands...
Is there any way to get more information on what is going wrong where?

Thanks,
Corey