[Chameleon] Getting the samples working

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Feb 17 18:38:29 EST 2005

Corey,

this is a mapserver error and is related to your proj.4 installation.
IIRC, this particular error is because proj cannot find the 'epsg' file.
  In the chameleon.map file, you'll see some projection objects using
init='epsg:42304' or something like that.  Make sure that the 'epsg' is
lower case otherwise proj won't find it's 'init' file.  Also, make sure
you have an epsg file with that projection defined in it.  If you didn't
update your epsg file, you can get a new one from http://www.maptools.org/dl

and snag either of the following:

proj4-epsg-with-42xxx-and-esri.zip
proj4-epsg-with-42xxx.zip