[Chameleon] Security Question

Thijs Brentjens thijs.brentjens at geodan.nl
Mon Feb 21 03:01:47 EST 2005

Hi,

Not sure whether there is an how-to, but you could check the .widget.php of
your widget. In the constructor, there must be a statement for the maturity
level (something like: $this->mnMaturityLevel = MATURITY_BETA;) . For an
example, you could just take another widget's code, e.g. the ZoomIn-widget.
You can find some explanantion on maturity levels on
http://www.maptools.org/chameleon/index.phtml?page=chameleon-1.99beta3.20041109.history.txt

Maybe this helps.

Thijs