[Chameleon] Install Problem - msGetMapContext Not Implemented

Jeff Berry jeffb at erlandsen.com
Mon Feb 21 15:11:27 EST 2005

I’m trying to install Chameleon 2.0 for the first time, (on RedHat ES,
MapServer 4.4.1, php 4.3.1, Apache 2.0.52).  Following the install
instructions, I’ve tried the following link to test the application:

http://localhost/cwc2/cwc2.php?service=VCG&version=0.1.0&request=GetApplicat
ion

However, that generates the following error.  Line 719 is the loadMapContext
line.  This is my first shot at Chameleon and I’m not sure where to go from
here. Is this a problem with my chameleon configuration files or is this a
problem with MapServer/MapScript?

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msGetMapContext(): Not implemented since Map
Context is not enabled. in /opt/chameleon/cwc2/htdocs/cwc2.php on line 719

Warning: Failed loading map context from
/opt/chameleon/cwc2/world_context.xml in /opt/chameleon/cwc2/htdocs/cwc2.php
on line 719
request URI was http://192.168.1.46/cwc2/cwc2.php
query string was service=VCG&version=0.1.0&request=GetApplication
Chameleon has encountered internal errors. Please refer to the following
error messages:
2 : CRITICAL: Invalid template specified, execution cannot continue

-Jeff