[Chameleon] Maptips!

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Feb 22 21:21:18 EST 2005

You shouldn't have to do anything specific in your map file for map
tips.  Note that MapTips hasn't been used extensively and probably has
bugs in some situations.

To help you further, I will need a copy of the widget tag you are using
for MapTips and possibly your map file.  Also, if I could access a live
copy of your app, that would help.

You can send this stuff directly to me if it contains sensitive information.

Cheers

Paul