[Chameleon] Maptips!

m.paone at tiscali.it m.paone at tiscali.it
Sat Feb 19 06:06:33 EST 2005

Hi to all,

I modified a chameleon sample and now I have customized many tools, coordinates,
etc...for my data and my purpose. The identify tool works perfectly, but
I have a problem with map tips associated to my thematic layers:
after setting for the dbf field I try to pass on a feature and I see the
white little hand but no labels appear. On the lower left side I read "void()".
I put my application in "apps" folder and I checked that "widget" directory
is in chameleon folder.
Probably in my map file I have to write something...?? I did not write istructions
about maptips in my map file!

Thank to you in advance!
Massimo

Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat, 3 MESI GRATIS!
Con Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat navighi in Rete alla supervelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese senza limiti di tempo. Attivati entro
il 28 Febbraio 2005, 3 MESI sono GRATIS
Scopri come http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/2flat_tc/