[Chameleon] LOCATE Widget

Brian May bmay at mapwise.com
Mon Feb 21 15:25:05 EST 2005

What I would like to do is search for attributes in a PostGIS database,
present potential matches, then zoom to a selected record. I am a
beginner with PHP, and I was wondering if anyone had any code samples
and documentation for customizing the LOCATE widget. Another option
would be a custom widget that is not based on the LOCATE widget. I've
been staring at code for hours and trying different things, but not
getting very far. A push in the right direction would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Brian