[Chameleon] LOCATE Widget

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Feb 21 18:29:37 EST 2005

Brian,

I created a widget that does that, but it only works with shapefiles at this
stage. The reason was that I required to know how many objects there are,
and that I only knew how to do that for a shapefile. But perhaps you could
adjust that side of it. The widget allows you to specify which attributes of
which layers are searcheable, creates an iframe with comboboxes for the
layer and attributes, and a searchbox. It shows a list of the searchresults
(with zoom-to links). It works, but it is not thoroughly tested, though.

Let me know if you want me to send you the code.

Regards,

Jacob