[Chameleon] Install Problem - msGetMapContext Not Implemented

Jeff Berry jeffb at erlandsen.com
Mon Feb 21 16:52:08 EST 2005

Hello again,

I checked on the mapscript module to make sure it was indeed the one I was
reviewing will php_info and it is.   As it turns out I hadn't built
MapServer with OGR because I thought it was included with GDAL.  I rebuilt
mapserver with OGR and that did indeed correct the msGetMapContext error.
Good call! Thank you!

Now, surprise...I have a new error..

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msLoadMapContext(): Unable to read
/opt/chameleon/cwc2/world_context.xml in /opt/chameleon/cwc2/htdocs/cwc2.php
on line 719

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msGetMapContextFileText():
(/opt/chameleon/cwc2/world_context.xml) in
/opt/chameleon/cwc2/htdocs/cwc2.php on line 719

Warning: Failed loading map context from
/opt/chameleon/cwc2/world_context.xml in /opt/chameleon/cwc2/htdocs/cwc2.php
on line 719
request URI was http://192.168.1.46/cwc2/cwc2.php
query string was service=VCG&version=0.1.0&request=GetApplication
Chameleon has encountered internal errors. Please refer to the following
error messages:
2 : CRITICAL: Invalid template specified, execution cannot continue

I'm not sure I have the configuration files setup correct.  I pointed the
default context parameter to the world_context.xml because there is no
test_context.xml anywhere in the install directories.  I'm still working
with it, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Jeff