[Chameleon] Locate layers

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Feb 22 18:38:31 EST 2005

If you use the cwcjsapi widget, you could try these javascript variables:

goCWCJSAPI.oMap.aLayers[i].title (for the name)
goCWCJSAPI.oMap.aLayers[i].data (for the filename; probably manually put
your datapath in front of it)

Have a look in cwcjsapi on line 289, where you can see how the various
variables are accessed.

Jacob