[Chameleon] Getting the samples working

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Feb 23 20:44:51 EST 2005

sounds like an issue with freetype.  It is entirely possible that
shp2img is compiled with a different version of freetype than
php-mapscript, or that php and php-mapscript are compiled with different
versions.  This is often a problem with php-mapscript in general.  You
have to make sure that your php and php-mapscript are built with
identical versions of the various libraries.

You can probably get more help on this on the mapserver-users list

Paul