[Chameleon] Chameleon with Oracle Spatial?

Fortin,Nicolas [SteFoy] nicolas.fortin at ec.gc.ca
Fri Feb 25 10:35:22 EST 2005

Hi List,

I use mapserver 4.4.1 with Oracle support (download directly from the mapserver site) and I now want to use chameleon but this package of mapserver doesn't include php_mapscript.

Did someone compile it with oracle support??  The last version of mapserver with oracle support with php_mapscript was 4.3 and I want to use the new functionnalities of 4.4.1.

Thx,

Nicolas Fortin
Mathématicien, Programmeur, Analyste de données
SMC-Québec Hydrologie, Environnement Canada
1141, Rte de l'Église, Sainte-Foy(QC) G1V 4H5