[Chameleon] Chameleon with Oracle Spatial?

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 25 10:53:15 EST 2005

Hi Nicolas,

I am assuming you are on the Windows platform.

I did compile a Windows version with Oracle support, it is a 4.5 (aka CVS)
version though.

Which Oracle client are you using (I could compile against Oracle client
9R2 or 10).

I would be willing to compile a 4.4.1 version for you, contact me off-list
if necessary.