[Chameleon] query pop-up with photo?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jan 14 16:34:33 EST 2005

Hi David.  The built-in query results do not provide you with this kind
of control.  However, it is possible to do this.  I've posted the
details of how to build custom query results on the chameleon tiki at:

http://chameleon.maptools.org/tiki/tiki-view_faq.php?faqId=4

(this is found by clicking the FAQ link in the bottom right corner of
the main tiki page and then clicking on Widget Magic)

Tim, this is the info you were looking for too :)