[Chameleon] query pop-up with photo?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 14 22:53:07 EST 2005

David,
I suggest trying to get the normal query widget working first - i.e. have it
list the tabular results of the data.  Then you won't be worrying about
'custom' this and that until you have to.
Have you got the normal one working?  I know David's source is going to be
WMS, but what do you have to do to setup WMS (local mapserver) to return
query results like this.  I haven't done it before.

Tyler