[Chameleon] 1.99 Beta to 2.0

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jan 17 13:20:07 EST 2005

Robin,

if you have been following some of the release notes that appeared with
the beta versions and the release candidate, they covered all the things
to be concerned about.  Nothing should break but a couple of things have
changed that may require some changes on your side.  In particular,
widget attribute validation and maturity levels may affect you.

The release notes for each version are available at:

http://www.maptools.org/chameleon/index.phtml?page=chameleon-1.99beta1.20040531.history.txt
http://www.maptools.org/chameleon/index.phtml?page=chameleon-1.99beta2.20040728.history.txt
http://www.maptools.org/chameleon/index.phtml?page=chameleon-1.99beta3.20041109.history.txt
http://www.maptools.org/chameleon/index.phtml?page=chameleon-1.99beta4.20041213.history.txt
http://www.maptools.org/chameleon/index.phtml?page=chameleon-2.0rc1.20041221.history.txt
http://www.maptools.org/chameleon/index.phtml?page=chameleon-2.0.20050111.history.txt

You can get a download of 2.0 for ms4w from the ms4w page.  I distribute
all releases as linux, windows and ms4w versions.

Older packages are also available although not directly from the main
pages.  You can visit

http://www.maptools.org/dl/

and look in either the ms4w or chameleon directories to find the older
versions.