[Chameleon] ContextSelector problems.

Eric Bridger eric at gomoos.org
Thu Jan 20 11:39:40 EST 2005

Continuing upgrading 1.99 Beta 2 apps to 2.0 rc1 ...

Another problem has cropped up with a Service Instance Application which utilizes a ContextSelector widget.

The application loads fine, using the default Context.  But when I try to select a new context, or even the same default context, causing the map to be redrawn the following errors are displayed. The ErrorReport widget simply says: ERROR: Invalid Context File.
But at the top of the page and in my Apache log:

(This is a debug of mine from ows.php) contextURL: http://www.gommap.org/gommap/contexts/viewer/realtime_ocean_obs.xml
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  szFilename in /usr/opt/chameleon/chameleon-2.0rc1/htdocs/widgets/ows.php on line 146
PHP Warning:  [MapServer Error]: msLoadMapContext(): Unable to read http://www.gommap.org/gommap/contexts/viewer/realtime_ocean_obs.xml
 in /usr/opt/chameleon/chameleon-2.0rc1/htdocs/widgets/ows.php on line 56
PHP Warning:  [MapServer Error]: msGetMapContextFileText(): (http://www.gommap.org/gommap/contexts/viewer/realtime_ocean_obs.xml)
 in /usr/opt/chameleon/chameleon-2.0rc1/htdocs/widgets/ows.php on line 56
PHP Warning:  Failed loading map context from http://www.gommap.org/gommap/contexts/viewer/realtime_ocean_obs.xml in /usr/opt/chameleon/chameleon-2.0rc1/htdocs/widgets/ows.php on line 56

The context file is easily viewable in any browser.