[Chameleon] ContextSelector problems.

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 20 15:21:37 EST 2005

Hi Eric,

looks like a bug.  As we were limited in the time we had to review
widgets, I didn't include this one in the testing ... Can you file a bug
please, and I will try to take a look at it.  I suspect it is a simple
fix but I don't have time to dig into it right now and I don't want to
forget it.

PS: A few bugs were fixed between rc1 and 2.0 final.  I'd prefer if you
were reporting bugs against 2.0 final :)